3 Bedrooms · Sleeps 6
Set on a vantage point and secluded by pines just above Praia Grande (beach) in Ferragudo, this charming holiday villa offers tranquil views across the Arado river mouth to the Atlantic ocean. It looks towards the setting sun and Sagres on the Western Algarve.
Casa Encanto has 3 bedrooms and a lovely pool area, outdoor dining and bbq terrace, from where you can enjoy yachts and fishing boats peacefully passing by, and the beach is just a short walk away.
Formally a beekeepers cottage within the larger estate of Casa Amarela, it has been completely refurbished into a modern and contemporary one-level beach villa vacation home, that can be rented independently or together with the main house. Compact but well equipped with beach-chic style interiors, it has a closed-in fireplace for cooler nights as well as air-conditioning for hotter days. It’s an ideal holiday rental for family beach holidays or for those wanting to play in one of the area’s many golf courses. You can also walk along the beach to the charming waterside village of Ferragudo, a gem of the Algarve coast, hosting a number of quayside fresh fish and seafood restaurants.
Please note – There are some unprotected drops from various terraces and around the swimming pool - young children need to be supervised!
- Lawn surround pool (10 x 4m with a 1.4m deep-end) with roman steps, partly shaded bbq terrace with lounging areas and dining (seats 8), enjoying river and ocean views. French windows to open plan sitting room (with flat screen TV), dining area (seating 10 people) and breakfast bar to American style kitchen. Service area with laundry equipment
- Two twin bedrooms sharing a shower bathroom (hand held & rain shower). Double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom (hand held & rain shower)
- Beach – a gentle slope and walk from the estate grounds will take you to sandy Praia Grande, approx 50m
- Ferragudo (nearest shops & restaurants) – 1 km drive or walk along the beach past Forte S João
- Golf Courses – within a 15-20 minute drive you can reach Alamos, Alto Golf, Gramacho, Pinta, Penina, Morgado do Reguengo or Vale do Milho courses
- Tennis: Carvoeiro Club – 3 kms.
- Portimão & Marina (major shops & banks, bars & restaurants, hospital etc) – upstream on the other side of the river or 6 kms drive away
- Must Visit – Silves 18kms, Lagos 25 kms, Monchique 30 kms, Sagres & Cape St. Vincent 65 kms
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Entertainment System
- Extra Beds Available
- Garden Furniture
- High Chair
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Transfer Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Historic Sites
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £2,700-5,350 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationThis villa sleeps up to 6 guests with an extra 2 children on request (sleeping in a folding- mattress-chair); minimum 1 week rental & Saturday change-overs apply during Peak, High & Mid Seasons; in Low Season a minimum 3 nights rentals are accepted/pro-rata with flexible change-overs.
Check-in after 14:00 hours/Check-out before 10:00 hours with local representative.
Maid service included 2 hours x 4 days a week. Garden & pool maintenance included. Baby sitting on request. Personal laundry on request.