4 Bedrooms · Sleeps 8
Villa Alegria is perched directly above Salema beach, with stunning ocean views from every vantage point, even the bath has a sea view! Unique and contemporary, this sublime villa will take your breath away. With direct access to the sandy beach, this is an amazing setting for truly memorable stays.
Stretching over three levels, the contemporary design offers clean, sleek lines and Mediterranean tones of white, blue and lilac. There is an abundance of natural light throughout the villa and the open-plan living area is bright and spacious with east and west facing views from huge sliding doors.
Huge glass sliding doors lead directly onto the furnished terraces, gardens and the infinity pool overlooks the beach and bathes in sunshine all day long. There is also a lawned garden area and a private path leading to the golden sandy beach.
The wonderful outdoor areas invite guests to relax, unwind and enjoy al-fresco living whilst enjoying the spectacular setting.
Salema is located at the base of a cliff around the beach with the same name and is part of the Natural Park of Southwest Alentejo and Algarve coast. The village of Salema is one of the few places that has a small indigenous fishing fleet of traditional colourful boats, still launched from the beach, which is cast into sea to catch snapper, mackerel, sardines and octopus that you can taste freshly grilled at local restaurants on the same night.
- Entrance: Entrance hall with staircase leading to a lower floor and the first floor. The entrance level has two bedrooms with front line ocean views, each featuring a large double bed, flat screen TV, an en-suite shower room and separate dressing room
- First Floor: On first floor an open space design featuring a modern state-of-the art, fully equipped open plan kitchen, with an American double fridge/freezer, induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker and toaster. This area also includes a contemporary living room, decorated with comfortable elements, evoking beachside living, with flat screen TV, and a dining area that is equipped with a table and chairs, seating 8 people – an inviting place for a morning coffee or a leisurely dinner
- Living Room: You will enjoy the east and westward facing terraces with fabulous views of the coastline of Salema beach, with the picturesque view of the village and the fishing boats below. To the left, the master bedroom, which features a large double bed, flat screen TV, an en-suite bath/shower room and a stand-alone bathtub, separate dressing room, all with full frontal breathtaking water views. All areas have natural light and access to a large terrace, overlooking the coastline and the nearby Salema beach
- Lower Floor: One bedroom with a large double bed, flat screen TV, an en-suite shower room and separate dressing room with direct access to the propertys enclosed parking area
- Rooftop Terrace: Private infinity pool overlooking the coastline with fully furnished terrace and parasols, allowing for outdoor living and entertaining. An atelier with a bathroom
- 3m from Salema beach
- 50m to the center of Salema Village
- 20 km to Lagos
- 2.5 km from Santo António Resort (Golf course, Tennis courts, Health Club & Spa)
- Numerous golf courses close by
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- High Chair
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Private Transfer Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £10,050-15,250 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationPRICE INCLUSIONS:
Welcome Hamper (coffee, tea, sugar, seasonal fruit, olive oil);
VIP Hamper (1White wine, 1 Red wine and 1 Rose wine all VILA VITA, 2 Porches beers, Soft drinks, Mineral water LUSO with and without gas);
Daily housekeeping services;
Changing of towels and linen twice a week; Pool cleaning weekly;
Included consumption of electricity, air conditioned, gas and water;
Free Wireless internet access; Free cable TV;
Under floor heating;
The prices are per night and for the indicated occupancy (with the existing bedding).
June and September: Minimum stay of 7 nights.
October and May: Minimum stay of 4 nights.
During July and August, all arrivals should be on Saturday (other days can be considered).
Check – in from 4pm.
Check – out until 10am.
Long stay prices on request.
Refundable security deposit €1,000.00
Extra Bed: €50.00 per persons, per night.