5 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
Villa Pomegranate is a haven of total seclusion and immense natural beauty. A modern residence located only a few kilometres away from the picturesque city of Chania, the villa awaits guests to seduce them into the wild yet welcoming Cretan nature.
Three spacious levels of minimal decoration, designer furniture and overwhelming sunlight welcome up to ten people into a heavenly oasis of purity and freedom.
All five double bedrooms of the villa feature en-suite bathrooms and huge floor to ceiling windows with amazing views to the surroundings. The lower level can host up to eight people in four double bedrooms opening to a large terrace overlooking the imposing gorge and the creek while one of the bedrooms also offers majestic sea views. The entrance level features the fifth master bedroom with a private terrace.
The living space of the villa is the middle level offering an outstanding dining area with large windows to the breathtaking sea and a super modern kitchen equipped with top quality appliances and equipment.
The outdoor area will leave guests bewitched by the alluring beauty of the villa’s location; the private creek and the amazing gorge compose the frame of memories beautifully made in this magical place.
- Ground level (Entrance level): 1 master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath and shower, access to sea view terrace
- Middle level: Open-plan living and dining area with LCD flat screen TV and dining facilities. Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Lower level: 4 double bedrooms with en-suite shower bathrooms
- Outdoor area: Infinity 60m2 swimming pool with outdoor shaded lounge area. BBQ area with dining table. Access to a private creek over a stony pathway built into the rocks
- Closest village: Plaka 2 km
- Closest beach: Access to a private creek over a stony pathway built into the rocks
- Almyrida beach 3 km
- Air Conditioning
- CD/MP3 Player
- DVD Player
- Entertainment System
- Extra Beds Available
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- High Chair
- Infinity Pool
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £3,595-6,900 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationPrices include:
Local taxes, cleaning, new linen and bath and pool towels before your arrival and at mid-week, a welcome basket with ouzo, raki, coffee, tea, water,... 100% peace of mind (operated with EOT tourist license).
Upon request, various additional services can be organised by our local representative and several local restaurants assure food delivery and/or takeaway.