5 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
Experience pure luxury directly at the sea, in what is probably the most luxurious villa in western Crete!
The seafront villa offers complete privacy and gives access to a secluded creek. Indulge in your large infinity pool or simply relax on one of the 5 outdoor terraces.
This is the place to enjoy 100% privacy 24/7, indulge yourself in complete luxury and enjoy cretan life at its best.
The architecture of the villa is resolutely modern and minimalistic and blends perfectly well in the unspoiled surrounding nature. The interiors are spacious and luxurious, with high quality finishing and design furniture.
The outdoor area offers a unique experience with its 5 separate terrace areas, a 60 sqm infinity pool and breathtaking views to the sea, an amazing gorge and the white mountains. This absolutely stunning and unique location, combined with the modern architecture partly caved in the rocks makes this villa one of a kind for a demanding clientele.
While totally secluded, it is only 5 minutes away from Almyrida with its beaches, restaurants and watersport activities, 45 minutes from Chania airport and ideally located between Chania (30 minutes) and Rethimnon, 2 amazing ancient cities which you will love to discover. It is also ideally located to visit southern Crete on a day trip, as well as amazing places such as Balos, Akrotiri and Elafonissi.
- Main Living Room: Located at pool level, this living room has direct access to the main terrace and outdoor pergola covered dining area. It offers a designer's dining table and sofas, as well as flatscreen with satellite pay channels, 60 DVDs and Bose sound system
- Seafront Master Bedroom: Pool level. This master bedroom offers direct access to the pool area and distinguishes itself by a large stonewall leading to a wellness shower
- Seafront Master Bedroom with designer bathtub. This exclusive master bedroom is located seafront on the first floor. It has access to a large terrace and offers a double bed with a high quality Dunlopillo mattress (170*200*21 cm). This space was initially designed for 2 small bedrooms but the plans were changed during construction, resulting in a large master bedroom with a freestanding designer bathtub assuring a unique bathing experience thanks to an unequalled sea view
- Seafront Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom. This seafront bedroom also offers a fantastic sea view and access to the upper floor terrace. It distinguishes itself thanks to the wellness shower split from the room by a glass brick wall. At night, the illuminated designer's bedside tables assure a unique look
- Seaview Master Bedroom with jet shower. This master bedroom offers an unique view to the sea, the wild landscaping and the "white mountains" on the horizon. It's uniqueness however comes from the snail-shaped wellness shower with 6 jets
- Upper Floor Seafront Living Room. The second living room is located on the first floor and offers amazing sea views thanks to the large bay windows. It has a flatscreen TV with Playstation 3 and 20 games of any kind, as well as a designers library with English, French and German books. The room can be completely closed by a massive wooden sliding door, so as to be used as a proper fifth bedroom with 2 quality sofa beds
- All bedrooms with en-suite bathroom. Although every bedroom has an en-suite bath or shower and a stylish corian sink, a stand alone bathroom offers guests an additional bathtub, shower, toilet and corian sink. This bathroom can for example be used if the second living room is used as a bedroom, as it is located directly beside the living room. Another separate toilet is also located on the pool level
- If you are more into nightlife, shopping or visiting ancient cities, both Chania and Rethymnon are only about half an hour's drive away.Here, you’ll find everything from day cruises to nightclubs, fashion, shops and world cuisine restaurants
- Ideally located to visit southern Crete on a daytrip, as well as amazing places such as Balos, Akrotiri and Elafonissi
- The area of Apokoronas offers lovely sandy beaches, many local taverns and picturesque sights
- After enjoying a quiet morning at the villa, you can choose to practice watersports on the nearby sandy beaches of Almyrida and Kalives
- If you want to live the laid back Cretan life, you will find several traditional local tavernas where you can enjoy the healthy and tasty local Cretan kitchen
- Air Conditioning
- CD/MP3 Player
- DVD Player
- Entertainment System
- Extra Beds Available
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- High Chair
- Infinity Pool
- Plasma Screen TV
- Private Garden
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
- Welcome Basket/Hamper
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £3,595-6,900 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationPrices include:
Local taxes, cleaning, new linen and bath and pool towels before your arrival and at mid-week, a welcome basket with ouzo, raki, coffee, tea, water,... 100% peace of mind (operated with EOT tourist license).
Upon request, various additional services can be organised by our local representative and several local restaurants assure food delivery and/or takeaway.