6 Bedrooms · Sleeps 12
Villa Beatrix is tucked into a lush hillside that offers perfect privacy and dazzling views of the Ionian expanse. Located at the seaside area of Kommeno, close to the island's pulsating town and the marina of Gouvia, the six bedroom residence is surrounded by stone-paved terraces that allow ample space for an array of outdoor arrangements.
There are comfortable lounging spots and dining areas shaded by bamboo pergolas, an alluring swimming pool fitted with comfortable sun beds, gardens dotted with trees and flowering shrubs -all against the calming backdrop of the infinitely blue waters.
The interior is pierced by large sliding doors that connect the rooms to the natural surroundings and fill them with sunlight. The décor is elegant yet unpretentious, creating the sense that this was a house designed to be lived in.
Rich, natural materials such as marble and refined wood are used to add a touch of subtle luxury to the spaces. The palette is neutral, interrupted only by the colourful artworks that are placed here and there. The bedrooms are free of ornaments, drawing attention to the view of the landscape that sneaks in through the tall glass doors. The villa includes a spa area with a steam room and gym equipment.
- Garden Level: Two queen bedrooms with en-suites
- Pool Level – Main entrance level
- Living room with fireplace and open plan dining room. Large fully equipped modern kitchen. Laundry room
- Master bedroom with en-suite. Two queen bedrooms with en-suites
- First Floor: One queen bedroom with en-suite
- Outdoor Entertaining Area – Off living room
- Spa area with steam room (for six people), gym equipment, changing room with shower
- Village: Gouvia 5 minute drive
- Town: Corfu 15 minute drive
- Port: Corfu 15 minute drive
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Private Garden
- Private Pool
- Satellite TV
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- Washing Machine
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
Local Activities & Interests
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £10,750-18,100 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRental conditions:
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when using the pool and outdoor areas
No safety fence around the pool
Language spoken by staff : English
Check in : 16:00 h - Check out : 10:00 h