5 Bedrooms · Sleeps 10
Set in an elevated position with panoramic views that extend from the rolling hills all the way down to the Aegean expanse. Villa Ellana II sits on a vast twenty acre estate that has been thoughtfully landscaped to integrate into its natural settings.
Once you enter the main gate, you find yourself walking amidst cypress and olive trees, colourful wildflowers and lush shrubs, seduced by the scent of aromatic herbs. A path leads to the main structure, which consists of two separate villas that can be rented together or separately to accommodate larger parties. The villas are surrounded by uncovered stone fences that enclose flowerbeds, creating a blissfully serene atmosphere.
True to the Cycladic architecture, each villa consists of various-sized multi-leveled blocks that interconnect, allowing every room to open to a terrace. The exterior surfaces are either white-washed or left uncovered, with the chimneys playfully painted in vivid colours. The terraces feature inviting various pergola-shaded lounge and dining spaces that enjoy different views of the landscape. The common pool area features long built-in sofas with comfortable cushions that can sit large numbers of guests.
The house reflects the taste of the owners, an interior designer and a contemporary inclined painter. The interior has been meticulously decorated and upholstered to create a sophisticated, relaxing atmosphere. The décor is classic and elegant, with subtle touches of island-themed features.
Comfortable furnishings are highlighted by country-chic details. The stark-white walls create the perfect backdrop for the contemporary paintings that are ubiquitous. Large openings pierce the walls, allowing the sunlight to brighten up the living spaces. Sophistication and comfort are the key concepts behind the bedrooms, which feature classic furnishings and playful touches in the form of art pieces. The palette is mainly white, to compliment the overall relaxing feel.
- Ground level: Living room with adjacent dining area, fully-equipped open-plan kitchen & Guest WC
- Top level: 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower bathrooms, dressing areas and private terraces
- Lower level: 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom and separate outside terrace with own sitting area. 1 single bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate outside terrace with own sitting area
- Guest House: Small living room that can accommodate 2-3 children. 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower bathroom. Kitchenette. Terrace and outside sitting-dining area
- Outdoor Area: Shaded dining and seating area
- Closest beach: Two small beaches 300 m, Soros 2 km
- Town – Antiparos, 12 km
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garden Furniture
- Plasma Screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Shared Pool
- Sun Loungers/Parasols
- WIFI Access
- Airport Transfers Available
- Babysitting Services Available
- Concierge Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Linen/Bath Towels Provided
- Maid/Housekeeping Included
- Private Cook/Chef Available
Local Activities & Interests
- Boat Hire
- Local Beaches
- Local Markets
- Mountain Biking/Cycling
Prices shown for this villa are per week.
Prices from: £6,500-13,785 per week
For further rates and availability, please contact our travel team.
Additional InformationRates include: Daily cleaning and the services of a cook who provides, breakfast, lunch and dinner
Security Deposit: T.B.A
Pet Policy: Allowed